Get your ducks in a row and look forward to a worry-free future. We will answer the most important questions about your estate planning:
- Why should I even bother dealing with this subject?
- What actions do I need to take concerning my estate?
- Who are my legal heirs? Can I bequeath part of my estate to other individuals? If so, how do I do that?
- What options do I have for dividing up my estate under marital property law and the law of succession?
- What will be the specific impact of the upcoming amendments to the law of succession on my estate planning?
- Do I need a last will?
- Am I not adequately protected through my marriage?
- We are a blended family. What does that mean for my planning?
- How can I prevent my family from getting into a dispute if something happens to me?
- I have no children. Who gets my inheritance?
- I want to transfer my assets while I am still alive. Does that make sense?
Please reserve your seats in advance. This event is free of charge and will be held in German.
Discover our other events here.
Please note: Based on the decision adopted by the Federal Council, individuals attending indoor gatherings are required to show a health certificate. We therefore request that you bring a valid COVID-19 certificate indicating your medical status (vaccinated, tested, or recovered) in digital form (app) or on paper and a valid personal ID with you.