The Swiss tax system has various specific features that expatriates working in Switzerland should be aware of. Our expert informs you about the tax consequences and how you can optimize your tax situation.
- When does the tax liability start and end?
- How is the family taxed if not all members live in Switzerland?
- How are expatriates who are working in Switzerland taxed? (Tax at source)
What tax consequences are incurred as a result of income and capital gains?
- What special professional expenses apply to expatriates working in Switzerland?
- How can taxes be optimized?
Participation is free of charge. Discover our further events here .