Guided tours of the Europaallee take place throughout the year. The two-hour tour offers exciting insights into the diversity of the new district. The focus is on people, their crafts, their localities, but also in the context of urban development. Participation is free of charge. Come along. We will show you the neighborhood from an unusual perspective.
Dates of the 2021 tours:
- Tuesday, August 31, 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 4, 2-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 14, 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 5, 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30, 2-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 2, 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 13, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, November 20, 2-4 p.m.
Participation is free of charge, but registration for the tour is required.
Please send an email with the desired date and number of participants to: [email protected]